December 26, 2017

Hands and Feet

In my Bible study, I’ve been in the book of Ezekiel. Much of the imagery is difficult to understand so I’ve consulted both Matthew Henry and Jamieson, Fasset and Brown’s commentaries.
I and struck by the explanation of the vision of creatures in Chapter 1:
“They (the living creatures) had not only wings for motion, but hands for action. Many persons are quick, who are not active; they hurry about, but do nothing to purpose; they have wings, but no hands. But wherever the angels’ wings carried them, they carried hands with them, to be doing what duty required.” (Emphasis added)

This is, I believe a striking picture of how our Mission Team functions: literally seeking to be the hands and feet of Jesus.


Remember, the travel team will be in the Dominican in 24 days, if the Lord wills!!

-Roxanne

No comments:

Post a Comment