July 17, 2018

January in July

I hope that you have all made plans for our next mission to the Dominican Republic. Current plans are to depart Grace Bible Church, Portage on Jan 18 and return Jan 26.

I would love all those local to Portage to meet face to face in the next several weeks. I know summer is super busy but we need to get going with our planning :-}

Please let me know:
1. Are you planning on joining the travel team for 2019?
2. Would you rather serve as part of our home team and support us from the States?
3. What dates would work for a Team Meeting in July or August?
4. Can you give me input on our Team Logo and how we will “brand” this, i.e. hats, sweatshirts, Tee shirts, travel bags etc.?
5. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions for our team?


In His Service,
Roxanne



Our pharmacy window in Las Matas de Farfan, San Juan
First day of clinic, January 22, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment